[gundam] A 0080 continuity question

Djallel Zouita (d.zouita@wanadoo.fr)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 23:21:20 +0100

I know this might sound a bit picky but I have a question: when does the
part of the Original series in Side 6 take place? (episodes 33 and 34
IIRC)
That would have to be around 0079, December 15th, wouldn't it?

Now, When does the Cyclops Team arrive in Libot? That should be around
the same time. So, how come we don't see at any moment in 0080 the White
Base getting rid of those 12 Rick Doms in 3 minutes?
I know those events don't take place in the same colony but yet, it's
still the same Side. So, does this mean episodes 33 and 34 of the first
series take place during the first half of December?

If not, how convenient, the person meant to pilot G4 would just be a few
colonies away from his never to be seen Gundam...

--
Djallel Zouita