Re: [gundam] Gundam Battle Master 2

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 17:09:48 EST

In a message dated 3/21/1999 5:05:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mhanyo1@umbc.edu writes:

<< yeah I've been hearing the same things. Well, about VFX2 at least.
 Apparently its much better than the first one, so they're going to bring it
 over here. I'm still eagerly awaiting (more like hoping for) a Virtual On
 style gundam fighting game for the dreamcast, but I don't see that
 happening... yet. >>

A Virtual On style Gundam game would be very fun! I had VFX1 and it wasn't
that good. From what I've heard, the second VFX is supposed to be alot better
then VFX1 and VFX2 is supposed to be a great games.

Aaron