[gundam] Gundam Battle Master 2

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 16:48:13 EST

I picked up the current issue of the Offical PlayStation magazine and in the
short news section, it says Bandai has given the green light to bring Gundam
Battle Master 2 and Macross Digital Mission VFX 2, to the U.S. This is
basically what the little paragraph said. Of course, with anything else, it
could change. I don't have the magazine beside me, but if anyone wants it,
I'll look and see what page number it is. I assume this means the games are
going to be translated into English.

Aaron