Re: [gundam] The economics of the Universal century

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 19:31:16 -0500

>You're forgetting that the physical characteristics of interplanetary
travel.

<mathematical stuff snipped>

whoah, am I to understand that the stuff in Gundam is scientifically
correct? I mean I read the background stuff and it all sounded more likely
than say, Macross (an alien ship) or well, I can't think of any other
examples, but I had no idea that it was that realistic. (Well, as far as
reality can go with the existence of 50-meter tall robots.)

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"