Re: [gundam] **1:48** Gundam Mk.II!

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:35:42 -0700 (MST)

> Well, purely personally, I like both models *and* toys. I would
> like to see more toys, though, for those of us who sometimes have
> trouble holding the right end of a hammer. ^_^ I've enjoyed making the
> handful of models I've got, but the results have been somewhat...
> erratic. Toys have the advantage of usually being ready painted, and

  Yeah, I love making a great model and priming and painting, _when_ I
have the time. Sometimes I just like a design and don't want to spend
weeks building it right, I just want that robot!
  So what I really wish is that Bandai would bring back "MicroGundams"!
Those were great, highly-articulated little minis! Now, with the kind of
technology that's been used in the US Beastwars line, Bandai should be
able to make MicroGundam scale minis that are as detailed as a MG kit! (On
the outside at least) Ball-joints galore!

                                                                -Probe