[gundam] This is a joke, right?

YONG JIN CHOE (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:37:40 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Ajie wrote Several Times, in succession, over and
over again, until the point was made several gazillon times, in a manner
that would annoy the heck out of most people...

> please send emails to <a email address that we've all seen plenty of
time by now>

You got to be kidding. Do some people still not realize that if they need
the change their address that all they need to do is send a email to:

majordomo@aeug.org

What a utter waste of bandwidth, like this piece of e-mail! ^_^

On the other hand, now that I am in possession of a Sega Saturn, I now
must start my search for the hallowed Blue Destiny Games. I wonder how
much these games cost in the black market of saturn games...

And I would need to either modify or purchase one of them 4-in-1 cart
deals..

Y. Choe, looking right into the eyes of the enemy, aka Finals. Yeech.