Re: [gundam] new gundam page

geraldk (geraldk@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:29:35 +0800

well blaze you could think about getting a digital camera for yourself
this would be very flexible for u in taking pictures of your works ..
firstly u can save tons of money developing pictures... as its like an
instant camera ..
secondly if u dont like the picture u can delete it immediatly and re shoot
in a matter of secs....

cheers