[gundam] scaffolding?

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:51:18 -0500

hey got a question for all you real hard-core modelers out there. (see I
kinda put 'em together and paint em, but I'm not big on doing lots of coats
and stuff like that... blah blah).

In a lot of pictures I've seen of models (IE in MG kit instruction
booklets), they've been propped up against some kinda scaffolding or
"docking bays" - like in 0083 when Uraki first saw the two gundams. Do
people just put these together with scratch parts, or are there some kinda
models out there somewhere, gundam or otherwise, that come with stuff for
setting up whole little scenes?

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"