Re: [gundam] MS Development gap?

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:10:37 -0800

Matt Hanyok asks,

>speaking of which, were the three gundam prototypes developed in that
>particular order? I mean unit one then unit two then unit three, or were
>they simply simultaneously developed based on different designs?

  Simultaneous. According to the Gundam 0083 The Movies film comic, each
was developed by a separate Anaheim team, with the GP02A designed by a team
of former Zeon engineers (perhaps one reason that word of it leaked out).
The same team supposedly worked on the canceled GP04 project that ended up
as the Gerbera Tetra.

-- Mark