Re: [gundam] Dengeki Hobby 4/99 issue

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:18:38 -0500

>There's a MS-14Fs Gelgoog Marine for
>Commando conversion made from a MG MS-14A kit. Changed the torso and
>backpack, the shield, legs, and gave it a Dom bazooka. A lot of minor
>fixes were also done to the arms, shoulder, feet, etc. ARGH!!! BANDAI
>SHOULD MAKE THIS A MG KIT!!!

stupid keyboard sending the mail when I'm not done typing... grr.... anyhoo,
speakin of Gelgoogs, if you could only get one of the MG gelgoog kits, which
would you get? I'm leaning towards the cannon, but does it have the cool
shield / beam weapons? otherwise I was thinking I'd go for the green one.
(sorry, idunno the serial numbers.)

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"