RE: [gundam] **1:48** Gundam Mk.II!

Hard_Case (wing0@earthlink.net)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:08:27 -0500

Yeah...I still get a warm fuzzy feeling looking at my MG RX-78...both my
first
import model and first model I painted with an airbrush....it doesn't look
too
good but it reminds me of the fun I had building it.

> Blood + sweat = art. :) That's 3 votes for models vs. 1 vote for toys
> so far. Yes, I am keeping a tally. :)

I don't know if this would be a vote, but when my friend's nephew had a
birthday,
instead of a toy I just snap and glued together an MG RX-78, and gave it to
him in the
box. He doesn't know at all what Gundam is, but he went nuts over it.....I
never thought
I'd find something to get him to put down those power rangers....

Hard_Case
wing0@earthlink.net
'Stupidity deserves whatever consequences it's actions garner'
                - Me

CITAN: "This must be his dying message."
RICO: "Must've written it as he was dying."
                - Xenogears