Re: [gundam] new gundam page

Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:06:03 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, geraldk wrote:
> hey guys i juz created this gundam model page ... tell me what u think

Ahh, very nice. There aren't enough model sites with pictures. As ppl
have been saying: model building is a matter of pride and joy. After you
finished a model, no matter how mediocre a job you do, you want to show it
off to the world. Because it's your own creation, every finished model
is slightly different from the next guy.

So I am a little disappointed that there are so few model sites, even
fewer with home made pictures. Keep it up.

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/model/

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble