Re: [gundam] **1:48** Gundam Mk.II!

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:08:43 PST

>Hmm, no, I don't think so. Except for HCMs, toys always feel cheap and
>"doesn't look like the real thing" due to concessions made in order to
>make mass-producing them easy. With model kits, there's that sense of
>accomplishment after you are done with it, and customizing your kits is
>also a good way to display your individuality.
>
>Eddie

Amen, brother. There is a great feeling you get when you have a model
you made on display...there's more feeling for it than you would
have with a toy. The time and effort put into making the kit, and
the sense of accomplishment really add the the feeling of just having
something cool on your shelf. PLus the fact you can make a model
look a lot better and more realistic than most toys really gets you
involveed in the kit.

Mark Kai