[gundam] catalogs?

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:58:58 -0500

hey guys. I just got some stuff in the mail from a comic store nearby and
there was a little booklet in the box, it said "bandai plastic model kits
catalogue 1993". as you can probably guess from the title, it was a little
catalog listing / showing pictures of what I will assume were all of the
models Bandai had released up until 1993. (maybe not all of 'em, but there
sure were alot.) anyhow, are there more recent versions of these, or does
bandai have a catalog? anyone in japan know what I'm talking about? Anyone
got a 1997 or 1998 they have lying around that they don't want? <grin>

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"