Re: [gundam] Remove

Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:26:05 EST

In a message dated 3/17/99 6:00:47 AM Mountain Standard Time,
jltorres@Bellsouth.net writes:

> I wouldn't experiment with most of the stuff in the Anarchist's Cookbook (or
> Handbook) if I were you. A lot of the safety precautions are not taken
into
> consideration, and a lot of the dangers are not mentioned. It's an
> amateurish book written by people who have little or no idea what they are
> doing. I know this is off topic, but I thought a safety message could be
> used here. There are good books available, but I don't think I'll go into
> that here, as this is definitely not the proper forum.
>
> Joaquin Torres

Actually, the Anarchist Cookbook was written, and is distributed, by the CIA.
The book uses materials that are easier to trace than other types of bomb
materials, and denote very specific signatures for forensic detection. I now a
few guys in EOD (Explosive Ordinance Department), and they were quite
talkative about the Cookbooks origin.

SJ