Re: [gundam] **1:48** Gundam Mk.II!

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:48:11 +0800

>Hmm, no, I don't think so. Except for HCMs, toys always feel cheap and
>"doesn't look like the real thing" due to concessions made in order to
>make mass-producing them easy. With model kits, there's that sense of
>accomplishment after you are done with it, and customizing your kits is
>also a good way to display your individuality.
>Eddie

        Very True...I have always created "squads"/"units" for my gundams which
have the same paint job on different armors, so that they could be MINE.
        I use Royal Blue, Gloss Black and Gunmetal, or a combination of metallic
blue, flat red, gold and light gray...it makes me feel that my kit is
different from all others.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter