Re: [gundam] Remove

Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@Bellsouth.net)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 07:52:26 -0500

James L. Ravelo II wrote:

> Hey, I got the Anarchist's Handbook...

I wouldn't experiment with most of the stuff in the Anarchist's Cookbook (or
Handbook) if I were you. A lot of the safety precautions are not taken into
consideration, and a lot of the dangers are not mentioned. It's an
amatuerish book written by people who have little or no idea what they are
doing. I know this is off topic, but I thought a safety message could be
used here. There are good books available, but I don't think I'll go into
that here, as this is definately not the proper forum.

Joaquin Torres