Re: [gundam] This stupid mail...

Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:40:45 +0800

At 17:57 3/16/99 -0800, you wrote:
>> Subject: [gundam] HOW TO GET ONE MILLION PEOPLE SEND YOU $2.00
>> If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please
reply
>> with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
>> from their future mailings.

        Argh. People are responding to this mail with the subject "Remove"..
won't that kick them off some mailing lists? I mean, the ML will look for
this in the subject line and then cancel the user's subsription, won't it?
(I think this group uses "unsubscribe")..

        I'm sick and tired of seeing this stupid mail pop up! I want to read
about Gundam, not how to make $2 million USD.. though it won't hurt. =)

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555