[gundam] Newtype detection and assay

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:58:38 -0800

Where there ever a procedure for detecting and assaying a potential
Newtype? I mean Amuro was tag as a newtype after all of his amazing
display of abilities. I supposed that the Flannagian Agency have
some way of testing the possible newtype, and a sets of accelerated
courses designed to fully realize their potential, like Lalah Sun.
We were not shown how they happened to know that Lalah is a newtype.

We are also shown that a Newtype can detect the presence of another
Newtype, and the reaction is much stronger in the more powerful ones.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]