[gundam] sound and music

Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:39:24 -0500

What do you guys think of Gundam sound and music? Note that I am
excluding songs and music videoes. I guess there are three catergories:

Voice: is the casting good? Is the announciation clear?
Sound effect: is the sound rich? realistic? repetitious?
Music (background): is there any background music? is the music
  contributing to the mood of the scene?

Here's my view on 0079 OYW:
Voice: not bad, most voices sound the same. Can't comment on
  announciation.
Sound: repetitious, shallow, hollow
Music: no background music

Not a good score card, but then most other anime of the time were like
that.

Any comment? On other series?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *