Re: [gundam] **1:48** Gundam Mk.II!

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:44:24 -0500

>You guys can keep your stinkin' PG Gundam model.
>
>I'll take one of **these** any day!
>
>-Z-

I don't have any of the toys or any PG models, but I'd much prefer a PG
gundam and zaku over anything that I don't have to put together, unless its
a VF-19. (sigh... and me without a high credit limit... I can only order so
many at a time!) Still Z, even from the few MG kit I've assembled, you're
definitely missing out. Plus, whenever I look at my GP01Fb model, I can't
help but think "hey, I built that! and it looks pretty decent!" Maybe it's a
feel-good thing or somethin like that... am I rambling?

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"