[gundam] What kind of paint?

Ruel Pua (kenshin@lgn.pworld.net.ph)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:41:23 +0800

hello you guys!

what kind of paint do you use to paint the gundam kit to block off those cut marks
and scratches when you cut the part from the tree and make the model look shiny
and not look like plastic. I'm collecting the GW series and I recently bought the 1/144
GW HELL-CUSTOM and it looks good except for the scythe blade it's yellow and not in green the manual inside have a color guide but unfortunate for me I can't read
japanese.

Thanks.

Oh yeah! can somebody do something about the junk mail.

Ruel Pua
And I ask you
   Can we ease the pain of those who lost (The force of life goes on)
   Can we know the cause of all this sorrow (Tears of Lonliness)
   Can we catch the tears of a broken world
   Falling down upon the earth....
   -- "Stars of Tears" Masato Kato, from Xenogears