Re: [gundam] new Saturn game?

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 00:29:05 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Edward Ju wrote:

> >Too bad. But no fear! Giren's Greed is coming out for PSX next winter.
> >It'll include Ez-8, GP series, MS-X, and others. It'll be on 2 CDs.
> >
> >They even named it "Giren's Greed - Zeon's Genealogy"
>
> Awesome, thanks for the info! I suppose there's no release date yet?
> By "next winter" do you mean end fo this year?!

Yup, end of 1999. They are still working on it, so the release date is
not set yet. The info was on the latest issue of "Famicom Tsushin", along
with info on Turn-A Gundam and SD Gundam Generation Zero.

Oh yeah, I also heard you can create a new faction with someone other than
Revil, Giren, or Char. Speculation is flying around who will it be.

Kota