Re: [gundam] new Saturn game?

amuro@mindspring.com
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:59:30 -0500

Well, It is an older game. Specifically, a pseudo-3d side scroller.
IMHO it is not so good, as it suffers from control issues and a difficulty curve that made me weep with frustration
and you do not get to play as the Zeta until the end. (there was to be a Z-Gundam part 2 but I don't know if it was ever released.) You play as the Mark II for most of the game.
Unfortunately it is EXTREMELY difficult to play and not very balanced. It tries to mirror the Z gundam storyline. It would be worth it, as a collection piece, if it is budget priced.

Hope this Helps

Jay Hricak

Early Morning Mantra of Awakening:
"The Sun has not yet entered the Red Giant phase."