Re: [gundam] Best MG kit?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:10:05 EST

In a message dated 3/14/1999 11:46:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phil_abramowitz@email.msn.com writes:

<< Corefighter on the GP-01 makes it a little flimsy. Models like
 the
>Gelgoog, GP-02A, and the Zaku are the most sturdy and solid.
>Jason

 I'd have to agree with this. The wings on the Zeta flap around
 uncontrollaby when in wave rider mode. >>

The GP-01 should have come with a Core Fighter and Core block like in the PG
Gundam kit. Does anyone know what the next MG is going to be or is it a little
too early to ask? I hope we get a gold plated Shiki(I think I am spelling that
gold plated Gundam's name wrong).

Aaron