Re: [gundam] Best MG kit?

Phil Abramowitz (phil_abramowitz@email.msn.com)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:41:46 -0800

>though I haven't built the Super Gundam, yet, I would have to say it seems
>be the most sturdy of the three. The "wings" keep tipping over on the Zeta
>and the Corefighter on the GP-01 makes it a little flimsy. Models like
the
>Gelgoog, GP-02A, and the Zaku are the most sturdy and solid.
>Jason

I'd have to agree with this. The wings on the Zeta flap around
uncontrollaby when in wave rider mode. I've ended up gluing parts of the
model together to make it sturdier, but unfortunately it will now never
transform again. The shield on the Zeta also looks ugly - it's too narrow
and the "red" portion is too large in comparision to the "black" portion.
Go with the Super Gundam.

Phil