Re: [gundam] Best MG kit?

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:02:02 -0500

well, I've put together the GP-01Fb and it's a darn nice model, but I've got
a Zeta sitting in my room waiting for spring break to start next week
(must... finish... mid-terms...). The zeta looks to be really cool, I'd say
get that one first. of course, with the super gundam you get a whole RX-178
too, and the mark II is a sweet gundam...

Matt "ruler of nothing that he surveys" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Why, then 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but
thinking makes it so." - Hamlet