Re: [gundam] Mobile suit mechanics

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 16:44:30 -0500

>> >e-pacs! what about the e-pacs?
>> and I just thought, wasn't their a part in gundam where amuro put another
>> clip into his gundam's rifle? I don't remember entirely btu I could have
>
> Shouldn't be possible, since the original Gundam's rifle only had ECAP!
>Didn't he even 'toss away' rifles after they ran out of charge for this
>reason? And didn't the White Base catapult-launch a new rifle to him once
>because of this as well?

oh yeah, I do remember that! there was that really cool scene when he caught
the gun and cut that dude in half at the same time! Well, I thought I saw
somebody re-load once, but I've only seen gundam, gundam 0080, and 0083. The
MG-GP01 has e-pacs on the model though...

Matt "ruler of nothing that he surveys" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Why, then 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but
thinking makes it so." - Hamlet