Re: [gundam] Mobile suit mechanics

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 10:12:30 -0500

> The reference to thought control in Robotech comes exclusively from the
>novelizations, not the animation itself.

I thought there was an episode where rick had been flying around in his
veritech but got the arm blown off, but still managed to catch minmei with
it by "thinking" the arm through the process. I could however, be completely
wrong and just remembering some random bit of something or other.

Matt "ruler of nothing that he surveys" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Why, then 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but
thinking makes it so." - Hamlet