Re: [gundam] Moustache Gundam vs. Razor Devil...

Oliver Barder (O.J.Barder@psy.hull.ac.uk)
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 11:40:54 +0000

>>>Gundam Moustache: Barbers Counterattack, featuring such
>>>intriguing characters as Handel Bars, Waxen Tar and Rough Stubble...
>>
>>^_^
>>
>>...nice to see Justin getting into the spirit of things ^_^
>
>And I don't even drink...! ^_^ Part of the problem I have
>keeping up with the list is my odd working hours, by the time I read the
>mails, some-ones already identified and labelled all of the descendants
>of Chars pet cat... ^_^

I get that a bit too, being at University I have pretty eclectic hours to
say the least. So seeing a thread you would have *liked* to
participated on having been well and truly flogged to death, can be a
little disheartening.

...the time zone thing doesn't help either ;_;

>>>LOL! ^_^ And you complain about my sense of humour?! ^_^
>>
>>I don't *complain*, I just run away ^_^
>
>LOL! (again!)
>And you've volunteered to sit on the same quiz team as me this
>year... <note - more rope needed> ^_^

...nah, use the "carrot dangling on rope" trick. It is *far* more
effectove (except in my case subsitute the carrot for any mecha
kit/toy of you choice...well, almost any ^_-).

>>>(I think you should re-check the chemical composition of your
>>>shaving foam, Ollie... ^_^)
>>
>>...it aint that (I have checked ^_-), it is just me getting pissed
>>*WAAAAAAAY* too much (time to call AA I think ^_^)...
>
>Why? Rik-Dias broken down again? ^_-

"Quattro's a very nice man, yes, a very nice man!"

^_^

Mata aouze

Ollie

--
"Only the mediocre are at their best all the time."

5th Triumvirate Productions http://users.pipemedia.net/5thtripro/