Re: [gundam] Gundam Markers

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:13:50 EST

In a message dated 3/12/1999 10:35:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mhanyo1@umbc.edu writes:

<< any of you guys know where I can get my hands on some gundam markers for
the
 models? Hobbylink Japan hasn't responded to my e-mail yet and my local
 import store doesn't sell 'em. I can only paint these things for so long
 before I go nuts working on the little details... >>

HLJ doesn't carry them, but HLJ can order them for you, because they are
listed on that "Enter the Tanoue Zone" link at the bottom of HLJ's page.

First State Comic also has them
http://www.fschobbies.com/scifi/gundam/gundam_markers.html