Re: [gundam] Moustache Gundam vs. Razor Devil...

Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:10:42 +0000

In message <l03130302b30f0f4da191@[150.237.10.8]>, Oliver Barder
<O.J.Barder@psy.hull.ac.uk> writes
>>>Their secret weapon had finally been finished. Moustache Gundam, a truly
>>>fearsome beast. The creators even decided to use a moustache motif on
>>>the head so as to taunt the infamous Gilette Corporation...
>>
>>(snip)
>>Gundam Moustache: Barbers Counterattack, featuring such
>>intriguing characters as Handel Bars, Waxen Tar and Rough Stubble...
>
>^_^
>
>...nice to see Justin getting into the spirit of things ^_^

        And I don't even drink...! ^_^ Part of the problem I have
keeping up with the list is my odd working hours, by the time I read the
mails, some-ones already identified and labelled all of the descendants
of Chars pet cat... ^_^

>>LOL! ^_^ And you complain about my sense of humour?! ^_^
>
>I don't *complain*, I just run away ^_^

        LOL! (again!)
        And you've volunteered to sit on the same quiz team as me this
year... <note - more rope needed> ^_^

>>(I think you should re-check the chemical composition of your
>>shaving foam, Ollie... ^_^)
>
>...it aint that (I have checked ^_-), it is just me getting pissed
>*WAAAAAAAY* too much (time to call AA I think ^_^)...

        Why? Rik-Dias broken down again? ^_-

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |