Re: [gundam] More More Turn A

Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:14:44 -0800

On 11 Mar 99, at 15:54, Mark Simmons wrote:

> * That's North Amelia, not North America, that the Moon Race are invading -
> though the HG Web guy notes that this is probably just more of Tomino's
> typical linguistic drift (as per V Gundam and Xabungle). The Inglessa
> fiefdom is on the east coast of the continent.

It's still North America, but gets different name after 2,000+ years.
The year 2345 is not C.E. It's the years after human moved to
space. And people who left behind forgot the technology after all
those years.

> * I gather that 19-year-old Queen Diana Sorel, ruler of the Moon Race,
> personally leads the "Diana Counter" force that begins the Earth invasion.
> One of those warrior queen types like Bodaecia or Bella Ronah, eh?

Her family had lead the Moon Race for 2000 years. She also looks
a lot like Keil Haim.

The other two member of Loren's group is:

Keith Lager, an bread shop appentience. He was impressed by the
food on Earth, wanted to welcome others on the moon with the
bread he makes.

Fran Doll, She is working at a printing press, with the goal to
became a reporter. She works in Knox, the capital of Ingalessia
Fief.

Jim Huang