Re: [gundam] Moustache Gundam vs. Razor Devil...

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:58:56 -0500

>>> Gundam Moustache: Barbers Counterattack, featuring such
>>>intriguing characters as Handel Bars, Waxen Tar and Rough Stubble...
>(snip)
>>
>>Which suggests the name of another character.
>>
>>Rich Lather....
>
> Followed on by Smooth Contour... oh, dear. ^_^ This had better
>be wrapped up quick, or everyones going to be reaching for the cut
>throat razors... ^_^
> Oh, one more: Lather Sun...?

I am Lather-rins Repet! Fear my Special Gel Zaku!

Matt "ruler of nothing that he surveys" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Why, then 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but
thinking makes it so." - Hamlet