RE: [gundam] what's up with that??

Fuller, Bill (bill.fuller@eds.com)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:51:56 -0500

Just so that people know, the Happy99.exe virus file attaches ITSELF to
e-mail messages, and the user usually doesn't know it was sent.
I have a feeling that he didn't do it on purpose, but he might be infected.

-----Original Message-----
From: Der UberHanyok [mailto:mhanyo1@umbc.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 1999 10:20 AM
To: Gundam Mailing List
Subject: [gundam] what's up with that??

doc why the hell did you mail me this happy99.exe file? You think I don't
have a virus scanner or something? That's not cool, dude, not cool at all.

Matt "ruler of nothing that he surveys" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Why, then 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but
thinking makes it so." - Hamlet