RE: [gundam] Sorta off-Topic, IE Japanese Font (Want to view Jap. Gundam sites)

Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:25:56 -0800

-----Original Message-----
差出人 : Der UberHanyok <mhanyo1@umbc.edu>
日時 : Friday, March 12, 1999 6:33 AM
件名 : Re: [gundam] Sorta off-Topic, IE Japanese Font (Want to view Jap.
Gundam sites)

>after you've downloaded the language pack / update / whatever all you do is
>go to a page with japanese text, then click on "view", "fonts", and then
>selct japanese, auto-select and it should detect the current symbols. I
>haven't figured out how to type japanese text with it yet, though...

    You have to download the IME (don't ask me what it stands for). Try to
search for it in Microsoft's website, and you should be able to find it. I
install the Japanese and Chinese version for NT, and it works just fine...

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times:
1) Nu Gundam