Re: [gundam] A question about Gundam shields

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:22:45 -0500

>> Is the RX-78's shield designed to withstand beam saber blows? I assume it
is.

>No it isn't. RX-78 is the first MS ever to equip functional beam saber,
>hense no need (or rather, it wasn't technically possile at the time for an
>MS to have that kind of equipment. It took until Nu Gundam)

I thought they didn't have beam shields until Gundam F90/91?

Matt "ruler of nothing that he surveys" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Why, then 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but
thinking makes it so." - Hamlet