[gundam] what's your favorite gundam?

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:20:09 -0500

there have been so many different re-iterations of the gundam I'm just
curious to which one you all liked most. I mean, there's the original
RX-78-2, the NT1, the GP01, 02, and 03, the Mark II, Zeta, double Zeta, Nu,
Hi-nu, Ex8, F90, F91, RXF91, Neo, Cluster, V gundam, V2 gundam, X gundam,
wing gundam... not counting variations of course, and I'm sure there's more.
If I had to pick one I'd say either the Prototype Unit 1 or the V2 Gundam...
I just thought it looked good.

Matt "ruler of nothing that he surveys" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Why, then 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but
thinking makes it so." - Hamlet