Re: [gundam] A question about Gundam shields

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 02:31:12 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> Is the RX-78's shield designed to withstand beam saber blows? I assume it is.

No it isn't. RX-78 is the first MS ever to equip functional beam saber,
hense no need (or rather, it wasn't technically possile at the time for an
MS to have that kind of equipment. It took until Nu Gundam)

> Another thing, how is a beam saber used as a beam gun?

Other way around. Beam rifle used as beam saber.

Kota