Re: [gundam] Chogokin RX-78 info.

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:35:46 EST

In a message dated 3/11/1999 11:22:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harkavyr@pandora.planet.net writes:

<< t's said to be mostly (if not all) die-cast metal, and from the pictures
 you can see it's poseable as all hell. The price tag I heard passed around
 was 12,000 yen, which disagrees with the info Kota posted earlier (but
 could be really wrong). Release date is said to be late spring/summer.

 A clarification: This toy, along with a Char Zaku, are going to be
 released under the generic "Chogokin" banner, not the "Soul Of Chogokin"
 line (which so far includes Mazinga Z, Mazinga Z black, Great Mazinga, and
 will add Combattra and Grandizer in the future). >>

Cool, a die cast Zaku. Exuse me: Whaoo!! :)

Aaron