[gundam] Toy list - a call to arms.

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:23:50 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to assemble the most complete list of Gundam toys that I can,
and I need help of those on the list. My request to you: if you could just
jot down a list of any toys that come to mind, with any additional
information like scale, etc. and send it off to me, I would really
appreciate it. You will get full credit for any information you donate to
the cause. Oh, yeah, pictures are very welcome, too.

If you have anything to send me, PLEASE email me directly at
harkavyr@planet.net and do not reply to the list. Thank you.

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net