Re: [gundam] Moustache Gundam vs. Razor Devil...

Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:17:49 +0000

In message <l03130301b30cbfe3f4ef@[150.237.10.8]>, Oliver Barder
<O.J.Barder@psy.hull.ac.uk> writes
>...it was a time of darkness. The omnipresent Gilette Corporation
>controlled the globe with its use of cybernetically enhanced razors,
>eradicating 5 o'clock shadows everywhere. The human race was
>trapped through the cunning deviousness of the irrepressible Gilette
>Corporation...
(snip)
>Their secret weapon had finally been finished. Moustache Gundam, a truly
>fearsome beast. The creators even decided to use a moustache motif on
>the head so as to taunt the infamous Gilette Corporation...

(snip)
        Gundam Moustache: Barbers Counterattack, featuring such
intriguing characters as Handel Bars, Waxen Tar and Rough Stubble...
        LOL! ^_^ And you complain about my sense of humour?! ^_^
        (I think you should re-check the chemical composition of your
shaving foam, Ollie... ^_^)

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |