Re: [gundam] Gundam X

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:44:39 -0500

>If Gundam X was a decent series, all the other ones (including ZZ) are a
>work of art ^^
>
>seriously though, I can't imagine a gundam Series worse than X (please
>discount this if you're under the age of 13 ), in fact Turn A Gundam, even
>with all its faults already, MUST be better than X, I mean hell, I COULD
>MAKE A BETTER SERIES! I mean, cant they at least make an ENTERTAINING
>mindless anime? ^^

eh, well, I've never actually SEEN it, like I said, I've only got the stuff
released domestically which really doesn't amount to much. Perhaps I should
stop supposing that most of the series are half-decent until I've seen them.
(Zeta Gundam was good though, right?)

Matt "ruler of nothing that he surveys" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Why, then 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but
thinking makes it so." - Hamlet