Re: [gundam] Gundam X

Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 00:48:32 EST

<< To but it bluntly - was it that bad?

 Gundam X was originally running friday afternoons, but some kind of
 scheduling genius moved it to saturdays at 6 in the morning... it didn't
 make it much longer after that. From what I understand though, it was / is a
 pretty decent series, it just had some bad luck.

Just noticing this thread. I own vol.2-5 of Gundam X on LD, but don't know
were to pick up vol.1. They were a gift from a friend who was looking to pick
vol.2-5 of Gundam Wing, but bought X by mistake. I would love to complete to
collection of both sets. So, does anyone out there know where I can get Gundam
X vol.1 and Gundam Wing vol.2-5, all LD's. Thank you.

SJ