Re: [gundam] Gundam Moustache?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:03:45 EST

In a message dated 3/10/1999 4:11:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mhanyo1@umbc.edu writes:

<< if I, the newbie, may lend my bit of opinion - I always figured it was
 either a shout-out to samurai armor (I think some of the masks resembled the
 general faces of the gundams or the gundams were stylized after that
 pattern), or like, a goatee... like all those ancient egyption statues. >>

Cool idea. I thought Gundams where meant to look like Samurai armor in the
faces too. I don't think the new Gundam from Turn A looks like any samurai
helmet I have ever seen.