Re: [gundam] Gundam Moustache?

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:11:16 -0500

>> I always thought the red bit was the Gundam sticking it's 'tongue' out.
>
>well, that's different, I must say it's wacky...like my moustache idea ^^;
>I don't know what most people think it is, I have simply thought of it as
the
>'mouth'...

if I, the newbie, may lend my bit of opinion - I always figured it was
either a shout-out to samurai armor (I think some of the masks resembled the
general faces of the gundams or the gundams were stylized after that
pattern), or like, a goatee... like all those ancient egyption statues.

Matt "ruler of nothing that he surveys" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Why, then 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but
thinking makes it so." - Hamlet