[gundam] hey I'm new...

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:56:22 -0500

hey all, uh, long time gundam fan, first time subscriber. Anyhow, I already
have a question... I'm big on these models, and I've got the beginnings of a
rather large collection. (God Bless HobbyLink Japan for existing!) Uh, my
main point though... I've heard that there's a set of CDs out there that
details all the gundam models ever released... and that there's a couple of
volumes of it, kinda like an encyclopedia or something... where can I order
it / what kinda stuff is on there?

Matt "ruler of nothing that he surveys" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Why, then 'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but
thinking makes it so." - Hamlet