Re: [gundam] An idea for Gundam figures

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:16:08 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:

> What's the difference between "Soul of Chogokin" (Whatever the hell THAT
> means) and "Chogokin"?

Personally, I have no clue, since I've never seen anything from SOC. BTW,
I saw it listed as SIC instead of SOC...

> Does it mean it won't be metal?

By having the word "Chogokin" in there, you can pretty much assume it will
be partially metal. If you literally translate it, "Chogokin" is "Super
Alloy". I'm not sure why some lines of toys are named this.

Getting back to the original content, I've got reliable information that
it is 1/144 and falls somewhere between Y4500 to Y5000. Some stores in
Japan are taking reservation for this already.

Kota