Re: [gundam] Gundam Moustache?

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:38:24 -0700 (MST)

> > No, not really. I mean, there are two 'breathing slit' kinds of things
> does anyone know what these are supposed to be for, or are they just for plain
> decoration like the paint job?

  Since they cover over the area which in GMs is used as a camera plate, I
suspect that they are there to protect the cameras during testing and
contain a radiator grill for dumping waste heat. Since the Zaku's also
have a heat-exchanger in the 'mouth' area this theory has some
corroboration there.

> umm, anyway, all this time, I have had this strange idea that most Gundams have a
> moustache. Hell they have eys and a mouth, why the hell not a moustache ^_^

  I dunno... 'cause it looks DUMB!?
  Frankly, I never liked the really humanoid robots from Gundam, the more
roboty looking, the better! It's one of the big reasons why I love the
Kampfer, the Abigor, the GMs, etc.
                                                                -Probe