Re: [gundam] Turn-A Gundam returns once again!

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:52:24 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, -Z- wrote:

> How certain was that "40 meter" height that was cited awhile back? The
> picture that I saw had some characters alongside the MS and, if they're to
> scale with one another, the MS can't be any taller than the original
Gundam.

"Walking Dome" is the MS that's 40 meters tall.

> Could it have been "14" rather than "40"?

It's not very likely, but they could have meant 40 feet. Unlikely, since
Japanese strictly uses metric system for measurement.

Kota